Dental Services in Damascus, MD
We Are Proud to Be Your Oral Healthcare Partners
Damascus Dental Group serves patients in Damascus, MD, and the surrounding area with comprehensive dental services. We are committed to improving the health and appearance of your smile, so we proudly offer general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, restorative services, and much more. Owned by Drs. Ambrose J. To and Sanjay K. Rajani, our full-service dental office has been a staple in the region for more than 50 years, and we have cultivated a client base that spans Carroll, Frederick, Howard, and Montgomery Counties. Our doctors and hygienists have extensive experience, and we are eager to share it with you. Call us today to learn more about our suite of services.
Comprehensive Dental Services in Maryland
The reasons for visiting a dentist are plentiful. You may need a routine cleaning, want assistance enhancing your smile’s appearance, or require teeth replacements. Regardless of your dental care needs, Damascus Dental Group can help. Our comprehensive dental services include:
- General Dentistry – At-home dental care like brushing and flossing your teeth is merely part of the oral health equation. You also need general dentistry to maintain the look and function of your mouth. General dentistry services include oral examinations, teeth cleaning, dental treatments, and more.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Your teeth and gums may be functional, but you deserve to have a pristine smile as well. If you are unsatisfied with your appearance, cosmetic dentistry may be a solution. We can transform your smile by whitening your teeth, applying veneers, or reshaping your teeth.
- Dental Implants – Missing teeth can lead to a plethora of problems. Not only will you be unable to speak clearly or eat all of your favorite foods, but gaps may also cause structural issues. Dental implants can help you speak and chew effectively again.
- Crowns and Bridges – Other options for repairing or replacing your teeth include dental crowns and dental bridges. These oral appliances can prevent weak teeth from cracking, restore fractured teeth, cover discolored teeth, and fill gaps left by missing teeth, among other uses.
- Periodontics – If you suffer from gum disease or gingivitis, our experienced periodontist can provide expert treatment to relieve your discomfort and restore functionality. Our periodontal services will help maintain your oral health and gums.
Contact Damascus Dental Group Today
Maintaining optimal oral health is critical to your overall well-being. The doctors, hygienists, and staff at Damascus Dental Group recognize that, and we are dedicated to helping you achieve a strong, sensational smile. We vow to make your experience at our dental office in Damascus, MD a pleasant one. Our service, professionalism, and courtesy have helped us establish long-term relationships with our patients since 1968. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.