Looking for a Quality Dentist in Damascus, MD?
Choose the Professional Staff at Damascus Dental Group
If you’re looking for a more confident smile in Damascus, MD, turn to the expert dentists at Damascus Dental Group for your professional dental care. For more than 40 years, our family dental practice has served our local Maryland community for all their oral health needs. We specialize in general dentistry, braces, and specialized dental procedures. You can access our reliable and professional practice from Montgomery, Howard, Carroll, and Frederick counties. Enjoy our comprehensive care in our full-service office. Choose a local, family dental practice you can trust. We’d love for you to come in and meet our team!
Get to Know Our Compassionate Professional Staff
Here at Damascus Dental Group, we want you to feel as comfortable as possible when you come to the dentist. We know that many Americans experience anxiety surrounding their professional dental care. Our team of compassionate professionals works to combat that fear and support our patients through each of their visits and procedures. The Damascus Dental Group strives to improve your oral health in every way possible. We always want you to leave our office smiling. You don’t have to wait for your first appointment to learn more about our expert team. Each of our doctors, hygienists, and front desk staffers strives to help you leave feeling more confident about your smile.
Each of our dentists is committed to providing every patient with the highest quality care. Dr. Ambrose J. To, D.D.S., received his D.D.S. at Ohio State University and went on to complete his advanced residency at the University of Maryland. As a partner and joint owner of the practice, he strives to meld his knowledge of dentistry and patient-doctor relations to encourage his patients to prioritize their dental needs.
Dr. Sanjay K. Rajani, D.M. D. has more than 15 years’ experience in the dental industry and serves as a partner and joint owner of our practice here at Damascus Dental Group. He received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Manitoba in Canada. While performing all aspects of dentistry available at our office, Dr, Rajani strives to incorporate state-of-the-art thinking in his patient care.
Kyong Choe, D.D.S., M.S. practices at our office monthly, performing periodontic and prosthodontic procedures. When he isn’t practicing with us, you can find Dr. Choe serving in a faculty position at the University of Maryland’s School of Dentistry, his alma mater.
Our dental hygienists always leave a smile on our patients’ faces. They are warm and welcoming every individual who comes into our office for a scheduled cleaning, procedure, or otherwise. We take great care to work with compassion to alleviate any stress or anxiety you may feel about your visit with us. Our team of hygienists proudly includes:
When you arrive for your appointment at Damascus Dental Group, we want you to feel welcomed and comfortable in our office. That’s why we are proud to employ a friendly, dedicated staff who is sure to put a smile on your face, so you can show off those pearly whites! The members of our front desk staff include:
- Elaine, Front Desk Executive
- April, Patient Insurance Coordinator
- Alejandra, Treatment Plan Coordinator
- Amanda, Staff
Our Dental Services
Of course, our professional staff wouldn’t be much use to you without our top-tier dental services. Our full-service practice boasts comprehensive dental care, so we can be your one-stop-shop for a healthier, more confident smile. Explore an overview of our services below.
- General Dentistry: While brushing your teeth twice a day and flossing daily are of the utmost importance when maintaining your oral hygiene, nothing compares to the benefit of professional teeth cleaning. Whether it’s been a while since your last appointment, or you’re looking to complete your biannual checkup, our team can ensure your mouth is healthy and sparkling clean.
- Implants: If you are missing teeth, dental implants could be a great option to restore your smile and preserve jaw strength. When you visit our office, we will determine whether implants are the right tooth replacement for your oral health.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Of course, you want to feel confident about your smile. We offer teeth whitening, crowns, and veneers, and tooth replacements to repair or brighten your smile. After receiving cosmetic dentistry services from our team, you’ll want to show off your smile everywhere you go!
- Crowns and Bridges: Regardless of your age, misshapen, missing, or damaged teeth can affect your smile, confidence, and health. Our dentists can repair your smile by adding crowns to fix damaged teeth or bridges to replace missing ones.
- Periodontics: When you are struggling with gum disease, you want specialized professional help. Our team can help restore gum recession, removed damaged gum tissue, and more.
- Advanced Technology: In order to provide our patients with the best quality care, we use only advanced dental technology. The machines we use to scan and examine your mouth are always state-of-the-art so we can ensure accuracy and you experience little discomfort.
Contact Us Today to Schedule Your Appointment
If you are seeking dental care in Damascus, MD, you’re in the right place. Our expert team at Damascus Dental Group would love to serve you in your quest for improved oral health and hygiene. Contact us today to schedule your next appointment!
Why Choose Us?
- State of the art technology
- We use a team approach of general dentists and specialists for comprehensive dental care.
- Multiple hygienists can see the whole family at once
- Compassionate and knowledgeable staff in a comfortable environment
- Acceptance of most insurance plans and flexible payment options